Urbanik Art

20161206_EMMA_1068_INSTA20161206_EMMA_1073_INSTA20161206_EMMA_1106_INSTA20161206_EMMA_1134_INSTA20161206_EMMA_1155_INSTA20161206_EMMA_1162_INSTA20161206_EMMA_1174_INSTA20161206_EMMA_1187_INSTA20161206_EMMA_1197_INSTA

Urbanik Art was a brand I came across earlier this year and I was delighted when they wanted to collaborate with me as I have been following and drooling over so much of what is on their web site. I’ve mentioned previously how I love discovering smaller brands that not everyone knows about yet and this one certainly falls into that category. In particular I love the urban feel of the tops and jumpers and how each print comes across so unique and different.

As for this jumper, despite it being casual and potentially falling into ‘lounge wear’ category, I have been wearing out and about and think it looks great with jeans and heels. Alternatively it could work equally well with trainers or converses.

The jeans – although Topshop are normally the jeans I swear by, I thought I would give these Asos ones a go and they have turned out to be probably the most flattering jeans I now own. I hate it when jeans loose their shape or go stretchy but these have kept their shape perfectly. Overall, a great day-to-day look that has an element of fun and excitement about it.

Jumper: Urbanik Art

Top: Urbanik Art

Jeans: Asos

Heels: 4th & Reckless

Share:

17 Comments

1. 11th December 2016 / 10:54 am

I just discovered your blog, and you have amazing style! Urbanik Art seems like a cool brand, both the jumper and the t-shirt are really cute!

Xx, Lora | http://www.cherrycolastyle.com

2. 11th December 2016 / 9:44 pm

I love thos outfit my dear, especially your amazing denim and your beautiful sweatshirt!!
    I’m Eni, blogger from Italy. I hope you get to look at my blog and tell me what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

3. 11th December 2016 / 11:17 pm

Oh what a cool brand and how styled these tops is so chic and effortless love the high waisted jeans and shoes too. Gorgeous.

Allie of ALLIENYC

4. 11th December 2016 / 11:39 pm

Love the ripped jeans, high heels combo, you look amazing
    lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com.au

5. 13th December 2016 / 2:31 am

I love the jumper and it’s totally something that I would be more than happy to wear. Just hopped over to their website and I don’t see Canada listed in their choice of countries, only US. 🙁

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

6. 13th December 2016 / 7:45 pm

Loving your t-shirt, girlie, as well as your hair and makeup; such a great look! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a great week ahead!

XO,