Trouble Maker

20161206_EMMA_1051_INSTA20161206_EMMA_0964_INSTA20161206_EMMA_0970_INSTA20161206_EMMA_0995_INSTA20161206_EMMA_1019_INSTA20161206_EMMA_1023_INSTA20161206_EMMA_1029_INSTA20161206_EMMA_1035_INSTA20161206_EMMA_1057_INSTASo how adorable is this whole outfit? I mean, so much print and excitement – an element of ’60’s’ and punk all sort of rolled into one. I wouldn’t normally be wearing this skirt top combination as an every day option but every now and then its nice to mix things up – because thats whats life’s kind of all about, right?!

I am not sure how easy it is to tell in these photos but the skirt is a thick wool which makes it perfect for this time of the year and I love the idea of wearing pink in winter – it has definitely become my new favourite skirt! As for the top, ‘Trouble Maker’ is slightly tongue in cheek but I was also a massive fan of the stripped sleeves and the overall fit.

So let me break this look down a bit more – of course I am not going to suggest that everyone gives this a go but if you want to be a little quirky but in a more subtle sort of way then you could always try the pink skirt with a black top or the black top with a black skirt. As for me, I literally had the best time in this look and can’t wait to wear it again and again.

Top: Asos

Skirt: Asos

Shoes: 4th & Reckless

Share:

22 Comments

1. 1st January 2017 / 9:21 pm

I love the color scheme!! So amazing!!

I love the color scheme

2. 1st January 2017 / 9:41 pm

I really like the pattern clash! The skirt is so cute too, so Clueless-esque x

Sick Chick Chic

3. 2nd January 2017 / 3:18 pm

I love this whole look, girl! That top looks so good paired with the skirt, I love how they both have linear patterns that create a sense of cohesiveness; great styling! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful start to the new year!

XO,

Jalisa

4. Tamara
    2nd January 2017 / 4:37 pm

This outfit takes me back to early 2000! Love it! You look so gorgeous babe, happy 2017!

XoXo,

Tamara – LoveofMode.com

5. 3rd January 2017 / 2:22 am

I definitely agree that this is a super cute look! I love how well the stripes contrast with the plaid. I would totally wear this! Hope you are having a great New Year so far!

-Emily http://www.coatandcoffee.com

6. 3rd January 2017 / 3:01 am

Really cute outfit! I love the combination of different styles put into one look. 🙂